Ads not shown when logged in
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Sportguru Premier League Prediction Game 2011/12 Season

  1. #31
    I'll stay on me own
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trainman View Post
    Well done Champ!
    Did anyone else also play Super6? I fell one point short of finding out whether skybet were rewarding those with 30+points with the same £30 as last year, finishing on 29, grrr!
    I also played Super 6 but i hav'nt got the faintest idea how to find out how many points i gained during the season

  2. #32
    Roving RAT ROBCamra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rochdale
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trainman View Post
    Well done Champ!
    Did anyone else also play Super6? I fell one point short of finding out whether skybet were rewarding those with 30+points with the same £30 as last year, finishing on 29, grrr!
    I played most of the time, but only scored 23.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

  3. #33
    We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    down 'ere, from oop there
    Posts
    2,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post
    I also played Super 6 but i hav'nt got the faintest idea how to find out how many points i gained during the season
    Log on to Super6, select the 'League' tab at top, change to 'season 2011-2012' from drop down box - your total for season will be displayed.
    Tracy McGrae from Tyldesley won it (43pts), but she'll be disappointed that the star prize went down from £100k last year, to a trip to Milan derby this time! She probably would have preferred one of the weekly £5000s!

  4. #34
    I'll stay on me own
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    Thanks Trainman,

    I managed to get 32 points it could have been more but i forgot to do my predictions on quite a few occasions.

  5. #35
    Inndigestion Strongers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Downs
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post
    Thanks Trainman,

    I managed to get 32 points it could have been more but i forgot to do my predictions on quite a few occasions.
    You should be in line for £30 then!
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

  6. #36
    I'll stay on me own
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    You should be in line for £30 then!
    No email yet so i think 32 points gets you SFA

  7. #37
    We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    down 'ere, from oop there
    Posts
    2,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post
    No email yet so i think 32 points gets you SFA
    Log in & check account balance - I didn't get notification last season & only found out thru grapevine...

  8. #38
    I'll stay on me own
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trainman View Post
    Log in & check account balance - I didn't get notification last season & only found out thru grapevine...
    I tried that trainman but it did'nt work for me,is that because i hav'nt had a bet with them yet.

Similar Threads

  1. Premier League Game 2011/12 Season
    By ROBCamra in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 16-05-2012, 11:59
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 27-08-2011, 18:11
  3. Premier League Prediction Game
    By hondo in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 29-05-2011, 16:07
  4. Cricket World Cup 2011 Prediction Game
    By Millay in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 27-03-2011, 13:28
  5. Six Nations 2011 Rugby Prediction Game
    By Millay in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 27-03-2011, 13:16

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •