Ads not shown when logged in
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Thanks & Test

  1. #1
    Spritzer Swallower
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Location
    London Bridge and East Sussex and Wales
    Posts
    25

    Default Thanks & Test

    Appreciate Forum users requesting the name changes I have requested to London venues recently particularly. I have tried repeatedly to post on the Forum but my account here - Walty - doesn’t seem to have any posting rights. I assume the account hasn’t been activated and so I have reported to admin on here several times but nothing ever changes. I would post name changes on here if I could (and am trying again here as a generic message on subject in case the issue has been fixed otherwise will post this message on the next name change I spot and hope some one can look into why my account doesn’t appear to have been activated). All the best, David

  2. #2
    Spritzer Swallower
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Location
    London Bridge and East Sussex and Wales
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Many thanks for sorting.

  3. #3
    Pub researcher (unpaid) rpadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Low Weald
    Posts
    5,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walty View Post
    Appreciate Forum users requesting the name changes I have requested to London venues recently particularly. I have tried repeatedly to post on the Forum but my account here - Walty - doesn’t seem to have any posting rights. I assume the account hasn’t been activated and so I have reported to admin on here several times but nothing ever changes. I would post name changes on here if I could (and am trying again here as a generic message on subject in case the issue has been fixed otherwise will post this message on the next name change I spot and hope some one can look into why my account doesn’t appear to have been activated). All the best, David
    I can see this, so something must have changed - can you try again when you have another update?

  4. #4
    Spritzer Swallower
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Location
    London Bridge and East Sussex and Wales
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Will do - am sure I can find another name change v shortly!!

  5. #5
    Roving RAT ROBCamra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rochdale
    Posts
    5,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rpadam View Post
    I can see this, so something must have changed - can you try again when you have another update?
    Walty is a new (ish) member on the forum, so his posts were being moderated. Probably something Dave set up.

    I approved the posts so they became visible to other Dwarfs.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

  6. #6
    Pub researcher (unpaid) rpadam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Low Weald
    Posts
    5,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
    I approved the posts so they became visible to other Dwarfs.
    Humble thanks!

  7. #7
    Spritzer Swallower
    Join Date
    Jun 2023
    Location
    London Bridge and East Sussex and Wales
    Posts
    25

    Default

    many thanks for sorting. all the best, David

Similar Threads

  1. The Beer Nut - Test patch
    By Blog Tracker in forum Blog Tracker
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-01-2022, 09:18
  2. The Beer Nut - The test
    By Blog Tracker in forum Blog Tracker
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-08-2021, 08:20
  3. FB link test
    By NickDavies in forum Dead links
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-02-2020, 19:44
  4. The Pub Curmudgeon - The taste test
    By Blog Tracker in forum Blog Tracker
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2019, 08:53
  5. test
    By hondo in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-03-2018, 12:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •