hello my name is mike from Energise Accounting we specailise in public house Accounts,Stocktaking and pub Finance. We are totaly independent of any Pubco and best of all i am a former manager for a large Brewerey and held Leasehold and Tennancy agreements myself below is a list oof services we provide. We will also be glad to answer any problems forum members may have.

  • Business plan (we will gather the trading info even if the pubco will not help)
  • stocktaking
  • Accountancy and tax services
  • upto 100% finance to buy your pub off the pubco

so if you need any help pleasee contact me. if you know anyone who may need help please do the same