Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
A 3 day trip to Hull & Beverley managed to give me 9 new ones, despite it being well trodden ground.

Now into double figures at last with 12.
Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
Managed 10 in August so now up to 43.
Quote Originally Posted by Brainypool View Post
Now up to 16, my best month since last summer.
Quote Originally Posted by Bucking Fastard View Post
August saw some churning around previously unvisited London pubs with mixed results on the real ale front,but pushing to year to date total to 49.
Yikes! I need to pull my finger out. Visited 12 new pubs in August, but that only got me to 27 for the year - the 27th was a cup of coffee at The Shrub Club in New Mills, which is a drink so I'm counting it.

I've got a holiday coming up next week and should get a few done in hitherto unexplored parts of Scotland (including Langholm's four pubs, and maybe some in Peebles and/or Innerleithen), but Moby is coming up to Sheffield and if he doesn't get at least 20 new pubs I'll eat my hat.

Luckily I have plans to visit a few new pubs in London towards the end of the month, plus some ideas for trips to Sandal, Darton and possibly Featherstone here in Yorkshire's West Riding, and an even crazier plan to visit as many as 13 Bass pubs in Stoke on Trent, which fell victim to the first lockdown. If all else fails, there must be some low-hanging fruit here in Sheffield...