Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League Game 2011/12 Season

Wandering, or wondering, or wandering in.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    I've picked a provisional team, but I'm having problems joining the pug league. I've clicked join a league and then private league but a code is required. Am I doing it right?
    I've checked the site Strongers and it looks as if you are right. If you didn't play last year then you need the actual code, it's not possible to just search for a league by name and enter it, probably to stop people joining random leagues uninvited.

Unfortunately I can see the code for the PG league either, I think it's just Roger as the administrator. Roger, if you go into the PG league and click the 'send invite' tab you'll see the code (I know this as I'm managing other leagues). Could you post it here so that those who didn't play last year can join.
    I've just joined Alcoholics Anonymous - I still drink, just under a different name.

We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trainman View Post
    I'll be in, but can I also take this opportunity to remind everyone that the Sky 'Super Six' is free to enter and offers lots of lolly to lucky winners. £5k to weekly winner, £100k to season's winner, £100k to anyone getting all 6 scores correct in a single week. Last year I got £30 for exceeding 30 points (33, the big prize was won with 43 points). Good luck &, if someone here wins, I want my finder's fee...

http://super6.skysports.com/
    Heads up to anyone wanting the chance to win the cash - it starts tomorrow, so don't miss the chance to get on the board from week1!
    And don't forget my cut!

Heads up to anyone wanting the chance to win the cash - it starts tomorrow, so don't miss the chance to get on the board from week1!
    And don't forget my cut!
    I've signed up.

Doesn't the premier league start next weekend?

Oh, It's not just the premier league. Better get my lucky thinking hat on!
    Last edited by Strongers; 05-08-2011 at 14:48. Reason: penny dropped.
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Follow this link, http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ , register, spend £100m and then watch as your players get crocked, sent off or transerred abroad. There is a League Search tab - just find the "Pubs Galore" league and enter link yourself to it.
    i can't register with last year's details? Do we have to start again from scratch?

I couldn't log in either. Set up a new account which seemed fine until i tried to log back into it and kept getting password not recognized. I will give it a miss plenty on SportGuru to keep me busy.
    "Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"

i can't register with last year's details? Do we have to start again from scratch?
    They have chganged the login process slightly. Instead of a username you enter an e-mail address. As long as is is the e-mail you used last year then you should be able to use the same password.
    I've just joined Alcoholics Anonymous - I still drink, just under a different name.

I see Trainman eventually made it.

I've also found that there are major technical problems with the site meaning that most attempts to log in are met with the error message

"Error logging in. Please check your details and try again".

This does not mean that your password is wrong. The site seems to be getting overloaded and it's only going to get worse as the deadline gets nearer. I suggest you just keep trying, I logged in after four or five failed attempts. Done my last minute tinkering and just about to log out, so get in quick and you can have my spot !

Good luck to all

In case anyone hasn't picked up on this, because of the cock-up on the site before the first week they are allowing everyone unlimited transfers before the next games without losing any points. Transfers to be confirmed by 11:30am Saturday.

I've got a team registered, but I'm still at a loss in regard to the pug league.
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    I've got a team registered, but I'm still at a loss in regard to the pug league.
    You need the code for the PuG league in order to enter it. Roger is the admin so only he can see it, I asked earlier that he posts the code here. Maybe drop him a PM and see if he's around.