Quote Originally Posted by gillhalfpint View Post

Wellington opens 10am so good meeting place.
Old Joint Stock could be done after Welly out of the back.
Bartons Arms a 51 bus there, then
Logic puts 51 or 33 to Price St to do Bull and Gunmakers as they are on the right side of the road off the bus, then back to get bus to Bartons Arms.
I would do Hockley next as not far to Metro from Gunmakers and get off Jewellery Quarter Makes sense as 33 or 51 back to town then for 16 to Jewellery Quarter and will save a lot of time.
Jewellers Arms
Rock n Roll
Burning Soul Taproom

Back to Colmore Row
Old Joint Stock
Colmore
Post Office Vaults
Craven Arms

then down to

Lamp Tavern
Anchor
White Swan
Spotted Dog

I would add the Woodman here

Gill

Quote Originally Posted by gillhalfpint View Post
Old Joint Stock could be done after Welly out of the back.
Logic puts 51 or 33 to Price St to do Bull and Gunmakers as they are on the right side of the road off the bus, then back to get bus to Bartons.
Makes sense as 33 or 51 back to town then for 16 to Jewellery Quarter and will save a lot of time.

Gill
Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
It appears the Rock & Roll Brewhouse doesn't open till 5pm which would likely rule it out which is a shame.
Quote Originally Posted by Delboy20 View Post

I have been looking at what Gill, Mobyduck and Delboy20 wrote and added/subtracted bits from Gill's original route accordingly, including that it makes sense to do Wellington/Old Joint Stock=>Bull/Gunmakers=>Bartons Arms because of where the bus stops are positioned and (as I understand it from the map) avoiding crossing roads that we wouldn't otherwise need to.