Ads not shown when logged in
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Looking for pubs to site our machines.

Real Ale Drinker

Conrad
    I thank you for your comments and for allowing tilly advertising,it has been very hard convincing pubs that a majority of there regulars and passing through trade are actually golfers ! it seems the pictures on a can are stirring interest, i sold 100 golf balls to a client in Brighton because his children had seen the pictures and they are now selling them through there school....he wouldnt buy them unless i could guarantee the pictures on a can....the mind boggles...where this will lead.

Hi Tilly!

Just thought.. have you installed your golf machines in pubs near major golf course i.e Belfry, Sandwich, St Andrews etc etc and this will generates loads of money. I live around 5 miles from Belfry Golf, there are two pubs close-by.. Dog and Doublet, Bodymoor (also Aston Villa players eat and drinks there) and Green Man, Middleton. I am sure Golfers drink and eat in these pubs.
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Real Ale Drinker

Hoppy Hi
    That is very kind of you to think of us, i am looking at a lot of options at the moment,but it all takes time doing it on my own, i am heading away for a week tonight have a short tour in Norway and Germany to do then hopefully back to sorting the machines, if you can recommend tilly on your travels it would be greatly appreciated...have a good week

Hi Tilly,

I think you will find this interesting...

I was watching vet programme called Bondi Vet and there was dog called Billy (Jack Russell) He will only play with.... Golf Ball! Unfortunately he swallowed entire gold ball and was rushed to vet for emergency operation to remove it.

Happily, he survived and well. This brings me thought of your dog! Hopefully your dog will not do the same as Billy..

Anyway hope you have a great week!

Hoppy
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Real Ale Drinker

Hoppy your a good en thinking of tilly,i am told she has been sulking badly all week long,i arrived home this evening and the dog has not stopped racing round the house,she is a bit like me now totally and utterly cream crackered,have some good photos of Norway and Sweden weather,you have never seen snow like it the worst weather they have had in 17 years has snowed constantly for 83 days....goodnight all

Quote Originally Posted by hopwas View Post
    Billy (Jack Russell)..... He will only play with.... Golf Ball!
    I had a working terrier once, her epitaph would have to be 'Here lies Fitch. Golf Ball Crazy, Golf Ball Mad'. She was a sound little working dog, fox, rat, rabbit, then she discovered golf balls. After that they were all she was interested in, but she were a cracker.
    If I've got this right, here she is...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1989 04 02 00..JPG 
Views:	160 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	178  
    Pubs are a hobby, real ale is a passion. Oh, and like me dogs, fear no evil..........

Quote Originally Posted by runningdog View Post
    I had a working terrier once, her epitaph would have to be 'Here lies Fitch. Golf Ball Crazy, Golf Ball Mad'. She was a sound little working dog, fox, rat, rabbit, then she discovered golf balls. After that they were all she was interested in, but she were a cracker.
    If I've got this right, here she is...
    Ahhhh bless her! I take it it was taken in 1989.

Quote Originally Posted by hopwas View Post
    Ahhhh bless her! I take it it was taken in 1989.
    Yeah, on the common ground near Ferndown. The pic's one of a little project of mine , putting all those I've got of me dogs into an accurate timeline. What with a convulated life like mine and a memory that makes a colander look solid, it ain't easy.
    Glad you liked her...
    Pubs are a hobby, real ale is a passion. Oh, and like me dogs, fear no evil..........

Quote Originally Posted by runningdog View Post
    Yeah, on the common ground near Ferndown. The pic's one of a little project of mine , putting all those I've got of me dogs into an accurate timeline. What with a convulated life like mine and a memory that makes a colander look solid, it ain't easy.
    Glad you liked her...
    I got Yorkie called Toby who is 18 years 4 months and still eager as ever. He has been with me almost half of my life. He had operation recently for tumor removal and he is very well now

Real Ale Drinker

Runningdog that is a great picture of a faithful friend,a great golf ball hunter also,keep the memories going....Hoppy i hope Toby is doing ok,a great dog who has given you lots of happiness in 18 years...thanks guys..