Ads not shown when logged in
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New pub visits 2016

This Space For Hire

Default New pub visits 2016

0 for me today did some revisits in Weston but time to start the 2016 thread.

Just had a 3 mile walk from my house to do a Horseshoe that I've not visited before, so that also gets me off the mark in the Quinno name challenge!

This Space For Hire

Siston Common? 7 revisits now running out of pubs to do unless I do days in Bath.

I'll stay on me own

23 new pubs done yesterday,i did 20 in the Bradford area then did 3 bars in Leeds.
    All pubs were new to me and lots had popular names like the Kings Arms or New Inn.

Ime not sure how you work this new Quinno challenge of doing all 250 pubs on the list that you have not been in before.
    We are all equal,but some are more equal than others

Quote Originally Posted by bcfczuluarmy View Post
    Siston Common? 7 revisits now running out of pubs to do unless I do days in Bath.
    That's the one. It looks as if I've only done about a third of the pubs in Bristol which is a little embarrassing, must try harder this year I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Al 10000 View Post
    23 new pubs done yesterday,i did 20 in the Bradford area then did 3 bars in Leeds.
    All pubs were new to me and lots had popular names like the Kings Arms or New Inn.

Ime not sure how you work this new Quinno challenge of doing all 250 pubs on the list that you have not been in before.
    Al, first off just wanted to let you know I've finally corrected the dates on most of your reviews where you supplied a visited date - that means you've got a pretty good record on the site now of pub visits it just isn't very visible yet.

If you'd like to record your visits from yesterday then go to these pages for Bradford and Leeds. On those pages you'll need to press the 'Add visit' button next to the a pub you went to, when you click it the button will change to 'When' - click that and it will allow you to put in the date of the visit.

Once you've done that the Quinno challenge page will show an updated total of how many of the names you have been to in 2016.

I'll stay on me own

Quote Originally Posted by Dave M View Post
    That's the one. It looks as if I've only done about a third of the pubs in Bristol which is a little embarrassing, must try harder this year I think.

Al, first off just wanted to let you know I've finally corrected the dates on most of your reviews where you supplied a visited date - that means you've got a pretty good record on the site now of pub visits it just isn't very visible yet.

If you'd like to record your visits from yesterday then go to these pages for Bradford and Leeds. On those pages you'll need to press the 'Add visit' button next to the a pub you went to, when you click it the button will change to 'When' - click that and it will allow you to put in the date of the visit.

Once you've done that the Quinno challenge page will show an updated total of how many of the names you have been to in 2016.
    Thanks for that Dave,

I just had a quick look and did a few,would it be worth editing the reviews to add the date i visited the pub,i did all pubs in Hull and area in 2009 and 2010 but i was new to the site and did not add dates i went in the pubs.

Cheers Alan
    We are all equal,but some are more equal than others

3 new pubs in Sowerby Bridge yesterday.

Apart from the Firehouse, which will be open again in a couple of weeks, Sowerby's pubs got off very lightly
    during the Boxing Day floods and all appear to be OK.

I didn't check on The Long Chimney which was very close to the flooding though.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

Full on work in Jan so there won't be much going on until Feb, but may pull a couple of flakers along the way.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Should get off to a good start this year with 2 Edinburgh trips planned in the next 7 days although the trips will be slightly shorter than planned due to bus services from Carlisle to Scotland for the next month.

This Space For Hire

Finally off the mark now today with all other visits being revisits so far this year (19). 6 new ones today 5 in Swindon and one in Hungerford which I couldn't do when I went before New Year as it had shut at 6.