Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Web links approved but not showing on pub page

Just Missed the Round

Default Web links approved but not showing on pub page

I added two new locations recently and once they were approved added their web sites:

Beer Box
    Electrik Box

They are showing as approved under the "latest updates" section of each pub page but only the WhatPub link is actually visible.

There seems to be an issue adding Facebook links at the moment too, though when you try you get an error message alerting you to the fact that it is a known issue and Dave is working on it.

Would it be a stretch to assume the two issues are linked (no pun intended)? Or have these two just gone rogue for some reason? Anyone else had issues?

Quote Originally Posted by RealAleRobUK View Post
    I added two new locations recently and once they were approved added their web sites:

Beer Box
    Electrik Box

They are showing as approved under the "latest updates" section of each pub page but only the WhatPub link is actually visible.

There seems to be an issue adding Facebook links at the moment too, though when you try you get an error message alerting you to the fact that it is a known issue and Dave is working on it.

Would it be a stretch to assume the two issues are linked (no pun intended)? Or have these two just gone rogue for some reason? Anyone else had issues?
    Don't know what happened there, but I don't think the issues are linked since the Facebook problem is very specific from what understand from Dave.

Not aware of anybody else having issues, so I suggest you try adding them again.

Just Missed the Round

Quote Originally Posted by rpadam View Post
    Don't know what happened there, but I don't think the issues are linked since the Facebook problem is very specific from what understand from Dave.

Not aware of anybody else having issues, so I suggest you try adding them again.
    Thanks for your reply. I might leave it a few days to be on the safe side and then submit them again.

Just Missed the Round

Just to follow up, I re-submitted the links and they are now showing. Must have been a temporary glitch I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by RealAleRobUK View Post
    Just to follow up, I re-submitted the links and they are now showing. Must have been a temporary glitch I suppose!
    Good news.