Quote Originally Posted by sheffield hatter View Post
...this may be the case at the Kelham Island Tavern, but I've not been there recently (also they were closed because of Covid among the staff).
Slightly off-topic, but I was there tonight and everyone is healthy and back at work, so the pub is open again.

There were 10 beers on 12 hand pumps, which I thought was pushing it a bit on a quiet Monday, but the Pictish Brewers Gold and Blue Bee Five Hop Pale (Amarillo, Columbus, Centennial, Cascade and Mosaic, since you ask) were both superb, and I had two pints of the latter as well as the initial halves of each. If it had said Amarillo, Columbus, Centennial, Cascade and Mosaic on the pump clip I might well have gone for something else, but I trusted the brewer. This was the bitterest finish of any beer I can recall from recent years, but beautifully balanced. It's so refreshing (in more than one sense) to find American hops used in this way, rather than to replicate the flavours of tropical fruits. Hope you can find some where you're drinking.