Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Croydon confusion

This Space For Hire

Default Croydon confusion

There is a bit of a cock up in Croydon and quite understandably! The place listed as Apatura Lounge has the review and pictures from Conchitas, a Mexican bar/restaurant which was formerly located opposite at 25-29 South End. This premise is now an Italian restaurant called Tre Fratelli. However - the business of Conchitas apparently moved across the road to 14 South End into what was once the Dukes Head/Fiddler & Firkin/Bodega, visibly a pub building rather than a shop. However - the Mexican connection seems to have disappeared completely and 14 South End is now Apatura (without the lounge), a Turkish "BBQ Bar and Restaurant". It does indeed retain the bar albeit with only fizz available so warrants a listing. I don't know if there is another old entry for 14 South End in one of its guises which could be restored; failing that the Conchitas pictures and review need removing (or appending to a closed entry for 25-29 South End). I have posted a new picture and the current website is https://www.apatura.org.uk/.
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    There is a bit of a cock up in Croydon and quite understandably! The place listed as Apatura Lounge has the review and pictures from Conchitas, a Mexican bar/restaurant which was formerly located opposite at 25-29 South End. This premise is now an Italian restaurant called Tre Fratelli. However - the business of Conchitas apparently moved across the road to 14 South End into what was once the Dukes Head/Fiddler & Firkin/Bodega, visibly a pub building rather than a shop. However - the Mexican connection seems to have disappeared completely and 14 South End is now Apatura (without the lounge), a Turkish "BBQ Bar and Restaurant". It does indeed retain the bar albeit with only fizz available so warrants a listing. I don't know if there is another old entry for 14 South End in one of its guises which could be restored; failing that the Conchitas pictures and review need removing (or appending to a closed entry for 25-29 South End). I have posted a new picture and the current website is https://www.apatura.org.uk/.
    Found it! It was down as Cactus Jack's . This is the building now the Apatura, so perhaps change the address of 64625 back to 25-29 South End and close it, and shift the links/new picture to 35536.
    On leaving the bar, I felt a strong blow to the back of my head. Turning round, I discovered it was the pavement

Phew, I have reopened and renamed Cactus Jack's as Apatura and renamed and closed 64625 ( the old Apatura) to Conchitas, I have also corrected the address and post code and shifted the links for Apatura. The pictures should be in the right places as well.