Ads not shown when logged in
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: New pubs visited 2014

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post
    My 365 challenge is well on track, 122 new pubs (excl revisits) so far. In date terms, 122 equates to May 1st so well ahead of schedule! Hopefully bag a few stragglers in Windsor this evening...
    I'm way behind on mine in pint form at 88 new ones and 70 revisits. You doing pints or halves in your visits? Need to step out on own as mate has decided he wants 3 days off a week from doing pubs. 3 more tomorrow planned though so hopefully 91 by tomorrow evening and 97 by Sunday will leave me on exact 1/day for 365 as Sunday is 97th day of the year.

Time to have a weekend in Cirencester and hit 20+ me thinks to play easy catch up or overtake.
    Last edited by bcfczuluarmy; 03-04-2014 at 21:51.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfczuluarmy View Post
    You doing pints or halves in your visits?
    Halves! My liver and bank manager might be wanting words otherwise. Plus I'm doing some proper unknown places and I don't fancy shelling out £3.50+ for a pint of grot...

I save my pints for the Nags

This Space For Hire

Chose to do 6 revisits of new pubs done this year so not quite at 97 yet. Stuck at 91 with 78 revisits after the weekend haul. 3 new ones planned tomorrow though

Now on 101 so ahead on pubs/day by 1 at present.
    Last edited by bcfczuluarmy; 09-04-2014 at 14:39. Reason: updated

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy20 View Post
    Good day in Redditch with 9 newbies - now on 42
    Picked up 6 in Darlaston so now on 48. Not bad so far !

Down Cornwall next week so should get a few more done.

I am a salmon !!

This Space For Hire

For ease over spread sheet as this thread is my gospel 104 new pubs 78 revisits after 3 today in Wookey and Wells. Hope to do another three tomorrow although these will be revisits by the end of year as solo visits while doing recces to check new ones still open and get some photos. Possibly another 3 on Sunday.

141 (I also have spreadsheet due to slightly limited sorting functionality in PUG). Off to do a few more today with a couple of mates...talk is of Marlborough, though Desmond will ultimately decide!

Trips to Newcastle, Edinburgh & Lancaster added 24 new pubs. Now up to 65!
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

141 (I also have spreadsheet due to slightly limited sorting functionality in PUG). Off to do a few more today with a couple of mates...talk is of Marlborough, though Desmond will ultimately decide!
    Marlborough is good, if you make it I will like to see how the pubs have changed & your opinions. I never did them all, not my own boss in Marlborough, Waitrose and exterior of pubs trumped beer tasting
    I drink to make others more interesting

This Space For Hire

I can't compete with these numbers but will never succumb to the half route assuming the boost has been due to halves.

Problem with my spreadsheet is it's a spread sheet for 2 people essentially so if I do a pub on recce's etc it becomes a new pub for me but a revisit when we both do it so staying on top of that is hard. Well actually it probably just needs an additional column added.

Think we need a thread on spread sheets, KML files, OCD etc.

Oh and 4 done in the end due to a lovely pub open at 10 o'clock this morning. So 108 and 78 revisits now.

I'll stay on me own

Quote Originally Posted by bcfczuluarmy View Post

Problem with my spreadsheet is it's a spread sheet for 2 people essentially so if I do a pub on recce's etc it becomes a new pub for me but a revisit when we both do it so staying on top of that is hard. Well actually it probably just needs an additional column added.

Think we need a thread on spread sheets, KML files, OCD etc.
    It is quite easy to add extra columns to a spread sheet,they shoud alrady be there lettered a and so on,so all you need to do is go onto the next letter at the top of the spread sheet.

I have added an auto filter to mine so i can find any pub very easily in any town or by date or brewery,this makes it much easier now i have done not far short of 11,000 pubs,i also add my photos to my spread sheet so it is easy to add pictures to this site or look at them if on paper prints.

I am no computor expert but once my son told me how to do it,it is so simple to use.