Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Most Addictive Daytime Wallpaper

Hybrid View

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by ETA View Post
    I've watched more TV in the last 7 weeks than ever before. Though I have to say that either the quality has improved or my brain has rotted through lack of intellectually stimulating conversation in the village local. My top ten time occupiers are:

World at War
    Judge Rinder
    World at War suggests your intellect is holding up, but immediately Judge Rinder's show appears!
    If you want to get your score up, have a go at watching the seminal Civilisation. It's amazing what's available on iPlayer, but you have to find it by chance as there's no directory or listings, as far as I can make out. I can't boast as I've been watching previously missed episodes of Spooks, Silent Witness and...erm...Jonathan Creek.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post
    Do you people not have at least 10 years worth of accumulated minor household tasks to complete that you've never got round to because of all the pubbing every weekend??

Maybe that's just me!
    Yup. I've had a broken loo seat for around eight years and couldn't remove it because you need a special 'key' to undo the mounting nuts. The second mount failed, meaning I could undo the seat and get a smart new one - every COVID has a silver lining!
    Last edited by Tris39; 23-05-2020 at 17:17.