I'm just wondering what contributors to Pubs Galore think about publishing certain photos on the main site?

For example, I recently photographed a pub in Gloucestershire that has a rare pub sign bracket, I was unaware of the rarity of the sign at the time of photographing it. It was only when I read about the history of the pub, that I discovered the situation. I decided not to published the photos, because of the increasing interest in the value of pub memrobillia.

Another example is publishing photos of pubs that have been boarded up. Nowadays, I tend to wait a certain length of time before publishing such images, because these abandoned premises are prime targets for thieves, vandals and urban explorers. I myself have contributed photos to some Urban Exploration sites in the past, however a minority of people spoil it for others who want to record and preserve our architectural history.

Having said this though, it is one of my ambitions to own a pub sign and a Best in the West plaque - legally acquired of course.