I am planning a mammoth Midlands pubcrawl, well 5 days, this June. I should be starting in Birmingham City Centre on a Monday night followed by the Black Country on Tuesday, Ironbridge on Wednesday, Bridgnorth on Thursday and ending in Worcester on Friday night. So far the pubs I have as don't miss are listed below, have I missed anywhere? Is there a really obvious gem that has passed me by or are any of these complete mingers?

Birmingham,
The Bull, Old Fox, Wellington, and in Digbeth, The Anchor, The Lamp and the White Swan. I will probably have breakfast in the Briar Rose or the Figure of 8.

Black Country
I'm staying in Dudley but intend going to Sedgely (Beacon) Upper Gornal (Britannia and Jolly Crispen) and Lower Gornal (Black Bear and Fountain). I'd love to go to Brierley Hill or Netherton again but time is against me as I only have one evening of drinking here.

Ironbridge
After the All Nations in Madeley I 'm going down to Ironbridge, I know and quite like the Golden Ball and the Robin Hood, I may try the Bird in Hand? I was also thinking of trying Jackfield (Station/Black Swan/Boat) and Coalport (Shakespere). I'm there Wednesday night and Thursday before going off to Bridgnorth for Thursday night/Friday. Does anyone know if there's a bridge near the Boat Inn that goes over to Coalport High St? My map calls it a Tar Tunnel.

Bridgnorth
Obviously the Railwaymans will get a couple of visits as well as the GBG listed pubs in High Town plus the Black Horse down the hill. The Black Boy, Swan Hotel, Hen & Chickens also look worthwhile. I shall get the SVR train down to Kidderminster about mid afternoon on Friday with a break for refreshments in the King & Castle before going on to Worcester.

For Worcester I have the Dragon of course (although I think it's a bit cliquey and prefer the atmosphere in the Saracens) plus the Plough and the Swan with Two Nicks. There's also the Postal Order and I quite liked the Cricketers last time I was in.