Well my nomination for the day goes to First bus and the kindly First Bus driver I just didn't meet on the way home. Having just watched City play in a fantastic 5-3 victory I wonder off into the centre to catch my bus. Waiting at the stop with 2 blokes and a short 5' lass who appeared to be the first one there. Bus arrives and the lass flags it down.

Cue me and the 2 other blokes stepping aside to let the lass get on the bus, she appears to be a little confused by this, I then look up to see the bus driver pulling away, I swear he waited at the bus stop less than 5 seconds. Apparently other people being polite around him was too much to bear.

It is nice when you get on the bus to be advised that the drivers are now behind unbreakable glass, that you are be CCTV filmed and that the driver has a DNA testing spit kit, for the life of me though I can't think why they need all that protection I mean who would want to hurt them

All I can say is I hope the nice gentleman is swiftly found out and sacked since he clearly loves his job so much

Sorry just needed to vent!