Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Area associations?

This Space For Hire

Default Area associations?

What is the difference between "Request to set pubs area association to" and "Request to add pub to area"? Got email notification for https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/core/pubaudit.php?id=19 and it seems it was associated to Larkhill years ago yet reassociated with slightly different wording recently to same area. Confused??? Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfczuluarmy View Post
    What is the difference between "Request to set pubs area association to" and "Request to add pub to area"? Got email notification for https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/core/pubaudit.php?id=19 and it seems it was associated to Larkhill years ago yet reassociated with slightly different wording recently to same area. Confused??? Unless I'm missing something glaringly obvious.
    The first one associates the pub with a "Served area", or multiple areas if done more than once.

Having learnt from a bit or trial and error, the second one puts the area name into the address before the post town (where that's required for a suburb or village).

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by rpadam View Post
    The first one associates the pub with a "Served area", or multiple areas if done more than once.

Having learnt from a bit or trial and error, the second one puts the area name into the address before the post town (where that's required for a suburb or village).
    OK that makes it understandable, so with a spreadsheet of nearly 4000 pubs I've I've been to or are in the plan to visit I should forget this data integrity route and not go through the list looking to update/rectify without the ones I've been to and elsewhere from my locale....

I'll just go over the Severn Bridges and do new pubs, seems a good use of time over searching for minor location issues.