Ads not shown when logged in
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Updating pubs based on what pub

Quote Originally Posted by bcfczuluarmy View Post
    Got told to fuck off on entry as it's in St Paul's .
    Ha ha, good to see that St Paul's hasn't changed. Even the white flight hipsters from London would struggle to get a foothold there.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post
    Ha ha, good to see that St Paul's hasn't changed. Even the white flight hipsters from London would struggle to get a foothold there.
    Are you referring to me??????

Why is the Whatpub link for Club Brittania in Carlisle not present on the pub/club home page? I thought it was an automatic thing.
    WE ARE THE BREADMEN - UP THE BEES

Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
    Why is the Whatpub link for Club Brittania in Carlisle not present on the pub/club home page? I thought it was an automatic thing.
    Could it be the spelling mistake in Club BRITTANIA which should be BRITANNIA? (Now corrected)
    Last edited by oldboots; 11-12-2014 at 15:32.

Default Harvesters

I went to Billericay yesterday and found some updates and this led me to look through the "unknown" list in the Real Ale by County feature. I have found three Harvesters in Essex that are on What Pub as No Real Ale but. If a Harvester is on What Pub saying No Real Ale it must be a certainty that they don't sell it mustn't it? It is a certainty that they are family friendly and sell hot food! All of these were part of the unknown group.
    The Harvester web site has a handy map showing all of their outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    I went to Billericay yesterday and found some updates and this led me to look through the "unknown" list in the Real Ale by County feature. I have found three Harvesters in Essex that are on What Pub as No Real Ale but. If a Harvester is on What Pub saying No Real Ale it must be a certainty that they don't sell it mustn't it? It is a certainty that they are family friendly and sell hot food! All of these were part of the unknown group.
    The Harvester web site has a handy map showing all of their outlets.
    I investigated a couple of Harvesters yesterday to see if they had real ale. For the first pub I found a picture of the bar on Facebook and there were no hand pumps. For the second one I found a comment on Tripadvisor from last month where the reviewer had moaned about the lack of anything but keg.

I investigated a couple of Harvesters yesterday to see if they had real ale. For the first pub I found a picture of the bar on Facebook and there were no hand pumps. For the second one I found a comment on Tripadvisor from last month where the reviewer had moaned about the lack of anything but keg.
    I believe their policy is not to sell real ale. I've only been in one in the last five years and although it had a "pub" area there was no real ale.
    For some reason my nearest Harvester has been marked as selling real ale despite it saying the reverse on What Pub.

I investigated a couple of Harvesters yesterday.
    I think you need help.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    I think you need help.

I must admit that I had to talk myself out of trouble with a worried wife yesterday when she caught me on the Poison Ivy facebook page. I was looking for a picture of the bar.... honest!