Ads not shown when logged in
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you dream about pubs, when sleeping?

Quote Originally Posted by aleandhearty View Post
    That's brilliant, Andy.
    Cheers ! I could have gone on to say that, impressed by the prowess expressed through his vocabulary, a scantily clad babe enticed him to the living quarters upstairs and the dream turned really steamy and raunchy with thoughts of underwear dropping to the floor and nudity and frantic eroticism and unbridled passion ....... and then the alarm clock went off

Quote Originally Posted by aleandhearty View Post
    Funny how they always seem to include an element of frustration, isn't it? Never total gratification!
    There does seem to be a theme of fiction-but-familiarity, denial and the other one is guilt.

After thinking about this thread on Saturday evening I had another pub dream. I had popped out of work, stretching lunchtime hours somewhat because it was only 10.20am. For some reason I had gone to the cinema at the end of Broad Street in Birmingham (a mere 20 minute walk away) to buy some tickets for a showing (God knows why because I haven't been to the cinema in years). While I was there I thought I could pop into the City Tavern for a quick pint of Highgate MILD. I had to enter via the fire escape, through the landlord's bedroom and across the yard into the bar (bizarre but muddled directions are often a feature of my dreams). This time I managed to drink the pint, just the one, but when I looked at the clock in the bar it was 2.40pm. My crafty errand during work time had gone way over time.
    Last edited by Andy Ven; 14-12-2011 at 21:00.
    Waes hael!

Whenever I dream about pubs, the landlord wakes me up and kicks me out!

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ven View Post
    a scantily clad babe enticed him to the living quarters upstairs
    Oh God! not the ubiquitous scantily clad babe - and the living quarters will have sofas and twigs no doubt, as my dream turns into a nightmare
    MILD: