From the Argus:

Families of suicide victims have reacted angrily over a festive real ale called the Beachy Head Christmas Jumper.
Relatives of people who have killed themselves at the notorious 530ft suicide spot near Eastbourne accused the local brewer of insensitivity in their choice of name.
The term jumper is a well-known phrase used to describe a person who dies or survives after falling from a great height.
Keith Lane, 61, whose wife Maggie died at the cliffs in March 2004, condemned the Beachy Head Brewery and said the label on the 7.2% ale should be replaced.
Mr Lane, a window cleaner who lives in Polegate, near Eastbourne, said: "When I first saw it I thought it was disgusting. I couldn't believe it. I know the brewery says it wasn't meant to be offensive but it doesn't take Einstein to work out that the word jumper has a link to suicide victims.

....continues

The brewery claim no evil intent, and the public have pitched in with their usual measured comments.

I suppose this follows on from recent comments online and in CAMRA's 'Beer' magazine regarding 'comedy' beer names. I think that, if I were the brewer, I might have come up with the name and then thought 'maybe not'. Mind you, that's my reaction to most comedy beer names.