Ads not shown when logged in
Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 471

Thread: PuG Reviews - Appreciation Thread

  1. #191
    Please give generously Quinno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    2,599

    Default

    Not a PuG review but made me smile when I read it just now:

    "I went and had Breakfast at the Moon and Spoon and its a very big pub with lots of seets and i ordered pancakes with ice Cream and a Large Coke and i sat at Table 41 and while i was waiting for my Breakfast to Arive i watched Sky News and then my Breakfast arived and i watched people walk up and down the High Street"

  2. #192
    This Space For Hire
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post
    Not a PuG review but made me smile when I read it just now:

    "I went and had Breakfast at the Moon and Spoon and its a very big pub with lots of seets and i ordered pancakes with ice Cream and a Large Coke and i sat at Table 41 and while i was waiting for my Breakfast to Arive i watched Sky News and then my Breakfast arived and i watched people walk up and down the High Street"
    I'm sure he's not representative of all Arsenal fans.

  3. #193
    Still about Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Out saving pubs and enjoying it.
    Posts
    4,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickDavies View Post
    I'm sure he's not representative of all Arsenal fans.
    I think he could be.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  4. #194
    This Space For Hire Aqualung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickDavies View Post
    I'm sure he's not representative of all Arsenal fans.
    I agree, he shows modest signs of literacy and intelligence, given the fact that he has made similar posts about various other Spoons makes me think that he is in an even lower species of Primate than a footbore supporter. Clearly he can only be a serving politician.

  5. #195
    Still about Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Out saving pubs and enjoying it.
    Posts
    4,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    I agree, he shows modest signs of literacy and intelligence, given the fact that he has made similar posts about various other Spoons makes me think that he is in an even lower species of Primate than a footbore supporter. Clearly he can only be a serving politician.
    This guys very good, maybe we should entice him over. http://www.beerintheevening.com/user...e=ARSENALFAN36
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  6. #196
    Get some gravy on it. Maldenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Motspur Park or whichever pub I happen to be in at the time.
    Posts
    939

    Default

    That is quality! Anyone think we should let him know that Carly probably hides from him?

  7. #197
    Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Horndean, Hants
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobyduck View Post
    This guys very good, maybe we should entice him over. http://www.beerintheevening.com/user...e=ARSENALFAN36
    Perhaps offer him job as chairman of Co-op bank?
    I drink to make others more interesting

  8. #198
    Still about Mobyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Out saving pubs and enjoying it.
    Posts
    4,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farway View Post
    Perhaps offer him job as chairman of Co-op bank?
    Good shout
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

  9. #199
    Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Horndean, Hants
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    Big Chill House

    "It has no real ale and is too dark even to lip-read. Anyone who looks like a complete twat could get lost in the crowd there. Best avoided unless you are deaf, blind and/or are plotting something rebellious."

    by ETA

  10. #200
    Please give generously Quinno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    2,599

    Default

    PSM - "The hotel was said to be a popular place of residence for judges sitting in the nearby law courts and there was supposedly an underground passage from the pub to the courts which the judges were able to use to avoid having to appear in public. I myself was called to the bar, where I found nine hand pumps..."

    Boom boom

    Victoria Family & Commercial Hotel

Similar Threads

  1. 1,000th Thread
    By Millay in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 19:46
  2. Beer Review - Cumbrian Beer Appreciation Group November Meal
    By Blog Tracker in forum Blog Tracker
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 13:11
  3. The Olympics Thread
    By Strongers in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-03-2011, 15:59
  4. Moan of the Day thread
    By Alesonly in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 20:09
  5. Cooking Lager - Tutored Lout Appreciation
    By Blog Tracker in forum Blog Tracker
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-05-2010, 12:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •