Quote Originally Posted by Delboy20 View Post
Happily my local branch had the full range in last Thursday so I got all the ones I hadn't had plus some old favourites. You can't argue with 15 beers for about £20!

One thing is certain - I don't like "sour" beers. I have tried a couple before and not been keen (One from Brewdog if memory serves). The Passion Killer from 71 brewing was awful - a passion fruit sour - never again!
I find if you go in on the day they launch the new stock (usually a Thursday I think) you get the best chance of getting everything. They certainly seemed to have everything that was listed in the Lidl mag, though I didn't choose to buy all of them.

Did you get any of the Belgian beers they had a while back? Six in a box for £11.99 and I know of people who pay £6 a bottle for these individually in bars so it is an absolute bargain. They sold out pretty quickly but they do seem to get them in a couple of times a year.

I'm with you on the sour beers. I've tried a few and some are really sour (yuck) and some are just a bit tart (tolerable). Apparently they are meant to be very refreshing but my palate is clearly not sophisticated enough to appreciate that. That said, I did pick up the Passion Killer (Passion Fruit Sour) from the Lidl range, so I must be a glutton for punishment!