Ads not shown when logged in

View Poll Results: Should posts in the 'That Doesn't Go There' forum show up when you look at New Posts?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 23.08%
  • No

10 76.92%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question about the forums

Grrrrr.. I didn't know about this change. I always look at "That Doesn't Go There" forum or in new posts. Until today, I wondered what went wrong with 'That Doesn't Go There' doesnt show up in new posts even new post has been posted.

Then I saw this thread...

That brings me new suggestion. Why not PM PG regulars warning of new changes or upgrades is on the way.

Thanks

Hoppy
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Former Pubs Galore Coder

I don't really see that is what the PM system is for, a lot of people have their PM set to email them when a PM is sent, this would be verging on spamming them as we try to frequently do changes. Arguably we could use the announcements to make posts at the top of the forum, but I still think that people would just stop reading them if that was the way we used it.

If done properly this for me is what the Technical Forum is for. If people are concerned about the changes then monitor that forum closely?