Ads not shown when logged in
Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by ericonabike View Post
    Just thought I'd say hello. Beer lover and occasional contributor to BITE, was then perplexed to find that forum had disappeared. A query on Pub Utopoia forum brought a reply from Gangsta that BITE users had migrated here!

Seems a shame that the forum here and the the publist at BITE can't be combined though - I put in a reasonable number of reviews on BITE and it seems a drag to consider doing it again on this site. But good to see a lively forum again.

Cheers!
    There is a Import tool on this site so it makes it easy for you too transfer you previous review from other sites. From Memory I think its sent too you by Conrad under notifications in you in Box someone will know the details and inform you.
    Last edited by Alesonly; 25-01-2011 at 21:15.
    Don't You just hate Pubs that say
    ( We don't stock any Real Ales as theres Just no call for it.)

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Quote Originally Posted by ericonabike View Post
    Just thought I'd say hello. Beer lover and occasional contributor to BITE, was then perplexed to find that forum had disappeared. A query on Pub Utopoia forum brought a reply from Gangsta that BITE users had migrated here!

Seems a shame that the forum here and the the publist at BITE can't be combined though - I put in a reasonable number of reviews on BITE and it seems a drag to consider doing it again on this site. But good to see a lively forum again.

Cheers!
    Hi erriconabike,

Welcome to Pubs Galore. Myself and Dave M are the admins of this site so if you have any queries, problems or suggestions please feel free to ask either of us.

There is an import tool that allows you to re-submit your reviews onto our site and makes the job significantly easier. PM me if you want me to sort that out for you and I will send back instructions.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

I'll stay on me own

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    There is an import tool that allows you to re-submit your reviews onto our site and makes the job significantly easier.
    And very good it is too! I migrated 300+ reviews across from the other site in about a week. I'd never have bothered otherwise.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorn View Post
    And very good it is too! I migrated 300+ reviews across from the other site in about a week. I'd never have bothered otherwise.
    Thankyou, for the compliment and the reviews.

Spritzer Swallower

All sorted, thanks for the welcome and the tool.

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Quinno View Post
    Well lookee what's gone up on BITE:

Over the next coming few weeks whilst you are busy booking your Christmas parties and getting ready for the festive season we will making a number of changes to BITE!.....

Still there. I guess he means your Christmas parties 2013

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Quote Originally Posted by NickDavies View Post
    Still there. I guess he means your Christmas parties 2013
    Please don't raise that, I was suggesting I would release a big update a month ago and still battling against the code.

This Space For Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Please don't raise that, I was suggesting I would release a big update a month ago and still battling against the code.
    Strangely it's gone now. Must be something I said.

He's started his long awaited (not by me) blog.
    "At that moment I would have given a kingdom, not for champagne or hock and soda, or hot coffee but for a glass of beer" Marquess Curzon of Kedlestone, Viceroy of India.