Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: ...and another

Default ...and another

The review by Pub SignMan on Stoosh Sports Bar makes it clear that this is the same place as Nelson's Flagship, though the address is that of Tux N Tails.

I'm not sure how you're going to sort this out, because Pub SignMan has reviewed the (now closed) Nelson's Flagship having been told it was Stoosh Sports Bar. Presumably he had good reason for thinking it was called that, but the two venues have clearly different addresses, so I'm perplexed about this. As the Flagship is now boarded up, perhaps Stoosh was a temporary attempt to make a go of the place, so perhaps you could simply move the review from one pub to the other, but you'll probably say this is not on.

Your call.
    Come On You Hatters!

Administrator

Hi sheffield hatter,

Due to the way the system is developed we can easily move reviews but not pictures, it was always intended to extend that to pictures, but such is the way of these things. We have moved the review to Nelson's Flagship and deleted Stoosh Sports Bar. It is possible we should rename Nelson's Flagship dependent on the last name, but that can be another correction if necessary.

Thanks for that.

Hi Sheffield Hatter

When I visited this pub it was called Stoosh Sports Bar, but it was clear from the pub sign outside that it had previously been known as Nelson's Flagship. I searched this site for the pub and found it wasn't listed in either name, so I then looked up the address for Stoosh Sports Bar on Google and added it to the site. God knows how I managed to end up with the address of the Tux n Tails shop! It looks like you then subsequently added the Nelson's Flagship listing under the correct address, creating an unintended duplicate.

Thanks for spotting the mistake - I'm happy with how the listing looks now. We could change the name to Stoosh Sports Bar, as that was what it was most recently known as, but I get the impression that this was a short lived venture and that the pub is probably best remembered as the Nelson's Flagship.

PSM

Quote Originally Posted by Pubsignman View Post
    I'm happy with how the listing looks now. We could change the name to Stoosh Sports Bar, as that was what it was most recently known as, but I get the impression that this was a short lived venture and that the pub is probably best remembered as the Nelson's Flagship.
    Glad you're OK with this. I was a little concerned at your review being moved & did think of sending you a private message, because I wasn't sure if you would see what has been done.

Cheers
    Come On You Hatters!