Ads not shown when logged in
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot Time at The Cardinals Hat

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie86 View Post

I've never had to bar someone before they come in the pub before...
    Name of your pub please... I may pop in for couple of pints.
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Yeah but do they get their post ?
    Heh.. you are trying being too funny
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

About five years ago me and the mrs went to a mates wedding at a fancy hotel on the outskirts of Hereford. We had booked a room as it was obvious I would be way over the driving limit. My mrs was about to start the long winded job of "getting ready" and recommended I popped down to the bar for a pint and bring her back a large brandy. I met some mates and were chatting away when a sudden deluge of water came through the ceiling above the bar . It soaked everything, including the bar staff, and blew the electrics. I suddenly realised our room was above the bar and rushed back finding Lynne happily showering away.
    It was quickly established the shower piping was at fault, much to Lynne's relief. We were given a room upgrade and some off the bill to offset the ribald comments we put up with off my mates.
    At an Innkeepers lodge in Redhill ,Surrey we had the bed collapse. I will leave that to your imagination. We were ages opening the door to concerned staff because we had a serious attack of the giggles.