Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much money has been lost due to the weather.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Quote Originally Posted by aleandhearty View Post
    I don't know whether we've spent more on comfort food, but we've certainly had a soup making and home baking frenzy at Chez Hearty. It's been like a WI convention. I'm munching a slice of date and walnut loaf as I type!
    Yet another positive effect of the freeze then, date & walnut loaf sounds delicious.

aleandhearty,

I can't help it but I noticed you put this 'I love the smell of hops in the morning in your signature.

I didnt know you loved the smell of me...
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Hops it must be that aftershave you got for Christman ..Eau de Napalm or was it Essence of Ruby Murray ? Whatever it is you get a whiff of it as you pass through the portals of all esteemed premises of JDW. They must have found a way to bottle

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hopwas View Post
    I didnt know you loved the smell of me...
    That's debatable. However, I certainly won't be rubbing you between the palms of my hands to release your essential oils.
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.

Quote Originally Posted by aleandhearty View Post
    That's debatable. However, I certainly won't be rubbing you between the palms of my hands to release your essential oils.
    Maybe my oils are made of hoppy ales.. due to drinking too much hoppy ales in JDW
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Quote Originally Posted by hopwas View Post
    My team Tamworth last played on 28th Dec and our next home game is not till 23rd Jan! God I need footie fix..

Even worse my other team Bolehall Swifts havent played ANY game since Dec 16th!
    Tamworth away at Gainsborough for tomorrow just been called off so is Bolehall Swifts.

Great(!)

At least I am looking foward to tomorrow's very mini pub crawl in Lichfield (Hopefully weather holds up)