Ads not shown when logged in
Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Reviewing milestone

Good spot, Aqualing.

Congrats Danny, keep it up.
    'Beer is for all day, not just for breakfast'.

Waterborne Beer Inspector Bucking Fastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    I see Danny O' Revey has broken the 1000 barrier. I'm not sure if he reads these forums but nevertheless I offer my congratulations to him. I don't always agree with him but that is good. If everybody agreed on everything it would be so boring.
    Many congratulations Danny ,a great effort.
    "Good people drink good beer" Hunter S Thompson

Well done to custodian 42 for joining the 1,000 club,a sterling effort with many visits to unreviewed pubs and bars that a lot of us would just walk past.I'm not sure whether custodian 42 is a forum contributor but congrats anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucking Fastard View Post
    Well done to custodian 42 for joining the 1,000 club,a sterling effort with many visits to unreviewed pubs and bars that a lot of us would just walk past.I'm not sure whether custodian 42 is a forum contributor but congrats anyway.
    Yes, congratulations and he has achieved this in under a year. That makes you think considering he says he prefers stronger beers. He also seems to get to a wide variety of places.
    There are now 25 people that have passed the 1.000 mark. Pints of Imperial Russian Stout all round!!!

An Al Bundyesque achievement. Well done.
    "Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer."
    -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    Yes, congratulations and he has achieved this in under a year. That makes you think considering he says he prefers stronger beers. He also seems to get to a wide variety of places.
    Erm, that'll be: the pub loses marks for not having any strong beers! (I must admit to having had a couple of halves of Old Peculier on my cycle rides recently, and they certainly refreshed the parts other beers cannot reach.) Hope he joins us on the forum otherwise he'll be unaware of all these congratulations...
    Come On You Hatters!

Although Alan Winfield is no longer of this manor,at least as far as the forum is concerned, it is worth noting that his review total has now gone throught the 6,000 barrier,which is quite some achievement.

I also have noticed that his very historic reviews have now been correctly dated which has helped place those reviews in context.That's either a very clever bit of coding,or a lot of hard work for someone so well done.

This Space For Hire

Although Alan Winfield is no longer of this manor,at least as far as the forum is concerned, it is worth noting that his review total has now gone throught the 6,000 barrier,which is quite some achievement.

I also have noticed that his very historic reviews have now been correctly dated which has helped place those reviews in context.That's either a very clever bit of coding,or a lot of hard work for someone so well done.
    Indeed he still contributes and remember he still has his blog at http://neverendingpubcrawl.blogspot....1_archive.html where he writes up historic and recent crawls every so often which are well worth a read.

It is an impressive contribution.
    'Beer is for all day, not just for breakfast'.

I've noticed today that PSM is about to break the 2000 barrier being on 1999. I assume the delay is because he's a big Prince fan and is partying like it's 1999. I'd like to know how many words he has typed into this site!