Ads not shown when logged in
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What plans have you all for New Years Eve.

I have not been out late on NYE for some years. Me and the Mrs would go for an early evening meal and return home or our hotel room well before the festive crowd hit the streets. I am looking at some drinks at home, getting bored with telly so ending up playing with the computer while listening to some music.However it would not surprise me if friends invited me to their house for a drink and a chat.
    Whatever you are all doing have a good time and I wish you all a Happy New Year....arwkrite

A few pints of top notch real ale at the inevitable Baum in Rochdale followed by a load of tapas at La Mancha with a group of friends.

I keep saying I won't drink Cruzcampo again as it gives me a headache. But no doubt I will

A trip up Royal Hill in Greenwich for me. Starting at the Richard III, Prince Albert or the Union Bar depending who will let us in. It may be a combination of the 3, all 3, or all 3 and the soon to be closed Royal George. Or maybe we will end up somewhere else. Who knows? Spontaneous decisions will determine the answer.

Only few hours to go till I pop in My local The Fox, Hopwas for NYE party..

I have to be at Tamworth Football Club at 12pm next day *groans*.. god help me with my MEGA hangover..
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Smile a quiet night!

Unfortunately, I have to be up for work tomorrow ( starting at 0700) , so I'm afraid I'll be having a quiet night in with a couple of beers. Happy New Year everyone, I hope you'll all be having more fun than me!!

Quote Originally Posted by nogoodboyo View Post
    Unfortunately, I have to be up for work tomorrow ( starting at 0700) , so I'm afraid I'll be having a quiet night in with a couple of beers. Happy New Year everyone, I hope you'll all be having more fun than me!!
    Hard luck, mate, I hope so too..........
    Pubs are a hobby, real ale is a passion. Oh, and like me dogs, fear no evil..........

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Quote Originally Posted by nogoodboyo View Post
    From previous comments it sounds like you are in the health service, hope you are nowhere near A&E as I am guessing tonight/tomorrow is a fairly special day to be working there.

Happy New Year to you as well sir

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Still staying in but the night has improved , the Mrs has brought me a half a dozen bottles , a selection of Salopian Entire Butt and Butty Bach , i knew i`d` married her for something

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

A Happy New Year to one and all

here's to PG in the new year
    MILD:

And I did drink some Cruzcampo. Another resolution gone less than an hour into the new year.
    A pub is for life not just for Christmas