Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: What a night how was yours.

Real Ale Drinker

Default What a night how was yours.

We just got home and cannot face anymore drink,we have had a great evening and thank you to everyone, how was your night? i hope good times were had, happy new year everyone.

Happy New Year to one and all.

We had a quiet night in with a lots of bottles of Belgian beers, nothing under 5% was consumed but I was still up at 7:30 without a hangover - quality beer, bless those monks.

Did everything in 3's in Greenwich last night. 3 of us did 3 pubs - 3 Meantime beers in the Greenwich Union followed by 3 Winter Warmers in the Richard III next door and 3 Courage Bests (it was all they had ) in the Prince Albert. I can't believe how quiet everything was. It was no busier than a regular weekend night and the trains coming out of London were virtually empty. Got home around 2'ish and feel right as rain this morning and ready for more.

Went to Fox, Hopwas (Nr Tamworth) at 7.45 and partied all night. I must had at least 10 Spitfires plus couple of Southern Comfort and staggered home at 2.30am. Woke up with NO hangovers!!

Only downside was Tamworth match with Kettering called off with frozen pitch..

Oh well Happy New Year to you all PG forumers!
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

Out lunchtime, couple of pints in Bird in Hand with daughter & grandchildren [review to follow]

I stayed in as per normal with a few more bevvies, and some rum chasers, then to cap it all fell asleep on sofa and awoke at 0130 with TV talking to me

Felt rotten this morning But getting better now

Brought in the new year with a bottle of millennium champagne Mum and Dad bought a few years ago, kept the pub open til about half two. A nice evening, Jules on the tv and a bit of dancing, about 30 customers from 10pm (when all the party people start heading to the house parties and nightclub) with everyone enjoying themselves.

Today is a great start to the new year - crisp, sunny weather, snow-capped beacons in the background, and the only choice for lunch is chips or rice with the chilli con carne

Real Ale Drinker

Pleased to hear everyone had a great evening,my head was thumping this morning,but feeling better now, i am heading of for another session with family,which should be interesting.

A quiet, but boozy night, for me. Mrs 'rd' is a cabbie and didn't get home 'til gone four. I gave up on the telly early on and turned to the 'Beast'--- --- and the 'Crafty Hen' --- ---followed by a couple of 'Dark Islands to round it off.
    ---Happy New Year, hic---.

PS ,and no hangover
    Pubs are a hobby, real ale is a passion. Oh, and like me dogs, fear no evil..........