Just to let you all know that this is the most costly place I have ever been in.
Here is my story.
I knew it would be expensive, but I had to visit as it is a bar selling real ale.
I asked at one end of the bar, the price of a half pint of real ale, can't remember the name but it was only 4.1. The young lady behind the bar didn't know, but went to ask a colleague. She came back with £3.60, for a half pint!! But I had to have one so I could report. I had to go to the other end of the bar to order it and the price had gone up to £3.94. I queried the difference and was told that the other person had got it wrong. I told them that I would report it on web sites, but as he wasn't wasn't the manager, it seemed he didn't care. I did ask the manager and was told that there is a 12% service charge. What sevice? I went to the bar my self and got the drink. I will not be going in there again, but maybe they don't want real ale drinkers, just tourists who will pay over the odds.
On another note, I hope Meantime Brewery are getting a bigger payment for their ales.
And that is the end of my tale
Thank you for reading.

Arthurish