Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: The Crows Nest

Threaded View

Talking The Crows Nest

Hi,

I enjoyed some new drinking experiences recently. We finally got around to doing a child free cruise aboard a P&O ship called Arcadia. I expected the beer to be all keg and ridiculously expensive, but no it was quite reasonably priced, £2.60 for a pint of Boddingtons and available in three af the bars including The Rising Sun which was a bit like being in a traditional London Pub. The Crows Nest was like a large lounge at the Bow of the ship (bit like 10 forward on Enterprise -G), and they served: Old Speckled Hen, Marstons Pedigree and Greene King IPA. All at around £2.60 a 500ml bottle, and it was waitress service, (unless you wanted to sit at the bar). I think the job description for the waitresses must have included: must be Indian, Tiny, Beautiful and Bright.
    I thought I would miss the Camerons Strongarm at the Filo, but now we're back its the Speckled Hen and the waitresses I miss.

Filo
    Last edited by Filo; 21-12-2009 at 18:10. Reason: Can't spell
    Visit my Website www.whitby.manymore.net or listen to Whitby Radio www.whitby.manymoreradio.com/