Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: Travelodge

"Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"

I have just returned from 5 nights in the travelodge in Wadebridge Cornwall, which was built ay the same time as and next door to a Marston's 'restaurant' and 'pub'. Both business benefit from each others customers, though the beer in the Marstons establishment is what you would expect and not at all good. The only saving grace was the good breakfast within walking distance of my bed.

For a far better pub close to this establishment, try here. http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/63963/

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

I stayed one night in the St Austell Travelodge last year, the only beer available was bottled, not too far to walk into town centre, and ASDA for breakfast

Get what you pay for, I paid £19 for one night on special offer, so did not have high hopes and am not complaining

We paid £9 per night for a family room. I'm not complaining about Travelodge, just pointing out that the Pub Co's that they work with don't provide the best beer in the world

Fully paid up beer belly Farway's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paris_Hilton View Post
    We paid £9 per night for a family room. I'm not complaining about Travelodge, just pointing out that the Pub Co's that they work with don't provide the best beer in the world
    Sorry, did not think for one minute you were complaining, I took your post as statement of fact, seems like you really did get a good bargain on that deal

I guess it will, as ever, come down to location as some Travelodges are on a roundabout near a motorway, not likely to have much appeal to any brewer IMO, thus limited beer options

It would be nice if some actually were near, or linked to, a good pub