Ads not shown when logged in
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meery Xmas to everyone here on PG!

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hopwas View Post
    Whats name of that pub mate?
    Duke of York , Trench , Telford , Mild(only keg) £1.60 a pint (Bankss or Ansells) most expensive pint , Guiness £2.30 , the foods ok , Indian mix grill (large) is £9 and comes on 5 plates .
    Its ok , you do get a few chavy knobheads and drunks in there , but rarely trouble as most are harmless , in fact last night at 6pm i was only sober person in there (not for long though)

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy20 View Post
    Hi all,

Merry Christmas everyone.

I have my break up session tomorrow. 5 till about 12

Then my traditional Christmas eve pub crawl. Brierley Hill this year. 12 till about 5.

Then lunchtime in my local Spo0ns Christmas day. Only a couple of hours just to fine tune my appetite !!

Then boxing day.... the list goes on and I am starting to worry about my health !! Now where did I put those paracetamol.....

Cheers,

Del.
    Is the Plough still open , not been for years but they used to do half an half , some weird mad Scrumpy diluted with Strongbow .

Quote Originally Posted by Oggwyn Trench View Post
    Is the Plough still open , not been for years but they used to do half an half , some weird mad Scrumpy diluted with Strongbow .
    It is called the George Gallagher now. I haven't been in for ages but I used to drink the "rough" cider in there. Very strong and supposedly responsible for finishing a couple of people off !!!

My next time down the pub will be tomorrow night. A well liked teacher an musician died a while back and some local musicians have organised a shindig in his memory.His mrs rang me up to make sure I was going.It is being held at the local version of Faulty Towers so it should be good.

This Space For Hire aleandhearty's Avatar

It's probably going to be my last visiit today for a few days. Merry Christmas to everyone involved with the site. Have a satsuma-tastic time. May your hearts, glasses and wallets remain full!
    'And where he supped the past lived still. And where he sipped the glass brimmed full' John Barleycorn, Carol Ann Duffy.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Same to you A&H, have a Merry one.

Quote Originally Posted by aleandhearty View Post
    It's probably going to be my last visiit today for a few days. Merry Christmas to everyone involved with the site. Have a satsuma-tastic time. May your hearts, glasses and wallets remain full!
    Have a (very) Merry Xmas! See you in 2010!
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Real Ale Drinker

From the south of england i wish you all a very safe and happy xmas with family and friends, look forward to more in the new year throughout the forum, take care and enjoy.

Merry Christmas to everyone on the PG forums, hope you all have a good one!