Ads not shown when logged in
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hands Off Santa

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Mickey Mouse is still popular in these parts , Bitter & Mild
    A few old girls still like Mackie and Port

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

I just wanted to pass on my compliments of the season to all the regulars here
    MILD:

Quote Originally Posted by Soup Dragon View Post
    I just wanted to pass on my compliments of the season to all the regulars here
    I was down your way yesterday , The White Horse , Cheslyn Hay , it was a last minute decision to go to the pub , or i would have let you know and you could have brought me a pint

Quote Originally Posted by Oggwyn Trench View Post
    I was down your way yesterday , The White Horse , Cheslyn Hay , it was a last minute decision to go to the pub , or i would have let you know and you could have brought me a pint
    What time Oggy, were you in the lounge? i was in WH last night
    MILD:

Quote Originally Posted by Soup Dragon View Post
    What time Oggy, were you in the lounge? i was in WH last night
    Early on about 12 30 till about 2 had Sunday lunch , not bad and dirt cheap , though nearly killed myself walking there from mates house

Shame - i was in there later. There were two bits of tot on the sofa, was hoping one of them was you
    MILD:

Quote Originally Posted by Oggwyn Trench View Post
    Mickey Mouse is still popular in these parts , Bitter & Mild
    A few old girls still like Mackie and Port
    A last Winterwarmer from me before xmas .. Kestral super lager and Abbot ale .. just invented it .. bought said kestrel lagers from offo opposite the Greenwood pub Hull .. the Greenwood is like the pub in Shameles .. the offo is another rough place with the offerings protected by bullet proof glass walls .. you have to visually select and then talk to a girl through holes in the window .. then money is pushed through a one-way device and the produce is similarly aquired by purchaser .. anyway am off to Dodge City ( Nottingham ) for xmas .. ( worse place to live than Hull apparently ) .. anyway seasons stuff and all that to all .. a lot better site than Facebook me-thinks ..
    snecklifter swigger if you dont mind ..

Quote Originally Posted by micky1234 View Post
    A last Winterwarmer from me before xmas .. Kestral super lager and Abbot ale .. just invented it .. bought said kestrel lagers from offo opposite the Greenwood pub Hull .. the Greenwood is like the pub in Shameles .. the offo is another rough place with the offerings protected by bullet proof glass walls .. you have to visually select and then talk to a girl through holes in the window .. then money is pushed through a one-way device and the produce is similarly aquired by purchaser .. anyway am off to Dodge City ( Nottingham ) for xmas .. ( worse place to live than Hull apparently ) .. anyway seasons stuff and all that to all .. a lot better site than Facebook me-thinks ..
    Hi Mickey

Sure you were in an offy - sounds more like somewhere in Amsterdam to me!

Have a good xmas, Squire
    MILD:

The only place I have purchased alcohol from such a place was in the back end of Miami. The petrol stations were also pay before you pumped. A bit like Mosside as I found out later ,must have taken a wrong turning somewhere.
    Kestrel lager of any strength I have not seen for years. We can still get Tennants Super strength and Carlsberg Special Brew in the shops. Not tried it for years, perhaps a sampling is in order after all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    .....Tennants Super strength and Carlsberg Special Brew in the shops. Not tried it for years, perhaps a sampling is in order after all this time.
    Ughhh, I know me dog fears no evil, arwkite, but that is pushin it but, as long as you don't make it compulsary ..........
    Pubs are a hobby, real ale is a passion. Oh, and like me dogs, fear no evil..........