Ads not shown when logged in
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My head today feels like..

Well Hoppy I had a go at your 23 unit record ( I dread to think where a couple of bottles of scotch plus cider and shots comes out) but on todays pub crawl of York I only got up to 19 units, mind you I did have to drink halves in a couple of dodgy pubs and a very swift bottle of Becks in one that was full of tatooed bald blokes.

Note to Sir Liam Donaldson - it's not big or clever to try to out-drink each other.... honest . Nothing was further from my thoughts....honest

[QUOTE=hopwas;3414]

Iam eyeing the remaining Owd Roger on my desk
    QUOTE]

Hi folks, a thread involving Owd Roger, that'll do as somewhere to start.
    I don't have a problem with Owd Roger, I've got it, I drink it, I don't got got it I don't. My problem is not having it, which I don't.
    But, I do have the pleasant task of deciding, Old Crafty Hen, Exmoor Beast, Old Peculiar or Snecklifter. Ain't life a bitch..........
    Chin chin

Quote Originally Posted by runningdog View Post
    But, I do have the pleasant task of deciding, Old Crafty Hen, Exmoor Beast, Old Peculiar or Snecklifter. Ain't life a bitch..........
    Chin chin
    sounds you are my type of guy..

All cracking ales especially Old Peculiar, favourite of mine.. Iam strong Porter, Stout and Old ales drinker.

Oh welcome to this forum, Sir!

Hoppy
    J.D Wetherspoon = Home of Hoppy: The Silk Kite, Tamworth.. http://www.tamworthblog.co.uk/2009/0...-blogs-review/

Quote Originally Posted by hopwas View Post
    sounds you are my type of guy..

All cracking ales especially Old Peculiar, favourite of mine.. Iam strong Porter, Stout and Old ales drinker.

Oh welcome to this forum, Sir!

Hoppy
    Thankee kindly, a pleasure to be here. Settled on the Hen but I expect the Beast along soon, once I can lift the Sneck to let it in..........

'Ere, I just spotted it, who was it made me teetotol, me dog'll eat 'is guts
    Last edited by runningdog; 21-12-2009 at 21:15. Reason: I'm feeling insulted
    Pubs are a hobby, real ale is a passion. Oh, and like me dogs, fear no evil..........

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

welcome to such a wise and respected one - you will know me under a different name, Sir - very good to see you and happy Xmas

Snecklifter is class!

MILD is better of course!
    MILD:

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdog View Post
    Thankee kindly, a pleasure to be here. Settled on the Hen but I expect the Beast along soon, once I can lift the Sneck to let it in..........

'Ere, I just spotted it, who was it made me teetotol, me dog'll eat 'is guts
    Welcome RD , i`m another old friend under a different name , not a lad on here

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Hi runningdog,

Thanks for putting up with the tribulations of our messed up registration. I am one of the PG sites administrators, so if you get anymore problems (please God, no) or can see any way of improving the site, I would love to know.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome RD, I am another exile who has found a cushy billet here.I had to add a "W" before Conrad would let me in the front door.Same as Soupy I like your posts and respect your views. Merry Christmas.

[QUOTE=runningdog;3551
    Hi folks, a thread involving Owd Roger, that'll do as somewhere to start.
    I don't have a problem with Owd Roger, I've got it, I drink it, I don't got got it I don't. My problem is not having it, which I don't.
    Chin chin[/QUOTE]

hello old boy, glad to see you made it in the end, we need men of your calibre to help things along, you know half of us already and the rest are good chaps too so you're among friends.

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

rd, have you popped your favourites in 'the favourites' thread - see if you can beat ROB Camera - who i noticed has done a review of The Baum, Rochdale - just because they are top of the league - he must be in heaven
    MILD: