Ads not shown when logged in
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: xmas working hours ..

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie86 View Post
    I'm never getting a barrel of it if thats what happens when you vent it a little early!
    chortle

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soup Dragon View Post
    I am leaving the wife and kids sort the xmas stuff out, i will be reporting to PG on a pub tour of open places in Eccleshall; unless of course, the wife logs onto PG as well, in which case, i am cooking Xams dinner
    Cook Xmas dinner or get stuck in Slaters Brewery Tap , decisions decisions

I wonder how Mickey1234 is getting on. Students , Squaddies and booze can be a volatile mix. I hope everyone gets home safe, may be bruised but un bowed.

completed the task in good time with major rush hour traffic disruption caused whilst waiting outside the Altisidora pub with me four way flashers on whilst me passengers had a quick several for the road before re-embarking .. must have been a bizarre spectacle for angry motorists waving two fingered salutes at me the driver disguised as a heavily bearded Santa Clause returning similar salutes back .. anyway job done i called at the Woolpack Inn for a pint of Hobgoblin and said farewell to the present landpeople on their final night .. the pub is to shut and reopen in two weeks .. i hope they still be selling Snecklifter .. will be dressed as Santa once again tonight collecting party goers from various sites to attend a big party back at Camp .. and then home for a few Owd Rogers .. Ho Ho Ho and all that .. !

Quote Originally Posted by micky1234 View Post
    completed the task in good time with major rush hour traffic disruption caused whilst waiting outside the Altisidora pub with me four way flashers on whilst me passengers had a quick several for the road before re-embarking .. must have been a bizarre spectacle for angry motorists waving two fingered salutes at me the driver disguised as a heavily bearded Santa Clause returning similar salutes back .. anyway job done i called at the Woolpack Inn for a pint of Hobgoblin and said farewell to the present landpeople on their final night .. the pub is to shut and reopen in two weeks .. i hope they still be selling Snecklifter .. will be dressed as Santa once again tonight collecting party goers from various sites to attend a big party back at Camp .. and then home for a few Owd Rogers .. Ho Ho Ho and all that .. !
    hey ho or is that ho ho .. anyway saturdays major disruption occurred outside the foresters Inn beckside beverley .. whilst i was causing terminal traffic congestion with me coach as various sergeant ranking squaddies took their time to board from said pub to a 5 in the morning do on camp .. passing drivers started to sound their horns .. the climax being when a taxi driver got out of his car to attend to said sergeant squaddies giving v salutes and was beaten to the ground .. after a short compromise with the soon on the scene police chappies we were allowed to continue our journey .. it was a welcome pint of Snecklifter followed me evenings work ..