Tequila Bar is now called Tiger Works. As this was the original name of the building (as the photos show), this amounts to a particularly cheap rebadging and refurbishment. The real ale aficionados on this forum will enjoy the discussion of the cocktails served here.

I suggest that the previous web link to Tequila Bar should be deleted, but I don't think there's any need to suppress old photos as the façade is essentially unchanged.

I have added a new pub, the Tulip Lounge. I wasn't sure whether to call it the tulip lounge (all lower case, as in the sign and on their website) or The Tulip Lounge (an in Tulip Lounge, The) and somehow ended up calling it just Tulip Lounge. Please correct if you care enough about it. There was a glitch on the page as I was adding this pub, and I ended up adding the web link twice. Please delete the surplus.

Speaking of names, Rise (the Rise?) is properly called Rise @ The Hallamshire. You will see in the photos that the building was originally the Hallamshire Hotel, and as this is spelt out in tiles on the front of the pub they have retained it in the name.

Cheers