Quote Originally Posted by Strongers View Post
Maybe this site should plug it a bit more. I see that the best guesses are greyed out - which leads me to ask if we should be locating pubs even if they are in the correct position by default?

Also, if you do decide to revisit it maybe the blurb before launching could be a little more enticing. I think that mentioning corrections in the advertisement is probably not the best way to go. I'm sure a few of the wordsmiths on here could lend a hand!
I will try and remember to have a look at the blurb. I really should check out the app in general to see what new options we have. We probably could plug it on the site better, but the best place would be the maps page, which is not currently being changed to avoid any feck ups.

As to the corrections, it is definitely worth correcting correct pubs, although you may wish to wait until I set up the summary page to show if the map point is correct, it is one of those things the original version of the page did and got lost when we upgraded it, I will try and get it back in at some point this week.