Over the weekend I was saddened to hear that Arwkrite's wife Lynne recently passed away.

I am struggling writing this to not fill it with a number of personal reflections, but it is true to say that I cannot imagine what Arwkrite is going through and even trying to imagine scares me.

In my most recent PM he says how Lynne in her most recent visit to hospital had deteriorated to the point where she would no longer be able to do the things she loved which was getting out and meeting people and enjoying a glass of red wine. This comes as no surprise having listened to him champion wheelchair access on the forum, he clearly enjoyed sharing this time with her.

Obviously this is a difficult time for Arwkrite and his involvement on the forum will be limited by the changes in his life, I am sure we all want to respect that. Also I know it would cheer me up to know that all in our community can offer their well wishes on this thread

--------------------------

Arwkrite

Speaking for myself I was saddened beyond words to hear this news, Arwkrite has quickly become a vital voice in the community being built here. In time I am sure some of the pain will fade and the important memories of the joy you shared will dominate.

My condolences for your loss