Visit the Taking the Beard Out of Beer site

All the women who independent, thrown your glass up at meee-hee!Ladies, help fight against bad beer and become founder members of the Barley's Angels London chapter.

What's Barley's Angels? Well, it's a global beer movement just for women and this weekend everywhere from Portland, Oregon to Sydney Australia and the Canadian cities of Toronto and Vancouver to Sao Paulo in Brazil will be throwing their inaugural girls-only shindigs!

As a founder member you'll get money off future events like brewery tours, exclusive women-only meet the brewer events and beer & food matchings - and at the first organised future event you'll also qualify for a very snazzy t-shirt that I'll be modelling on Friday night as well.

The facebook group is herehttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...11195885625127

The future events will be held all over London, including above the fabulous Rake bar in Borough, where our inaugural meeting is Friday February 18 at 6.30pm.

We are already speaking with Fuller's to organise an unforgettable tasting evening at their Chiswick HQ and with the explosion of great beer bars all over town we will soon be kicking down the doors of places like the White Horse, Euston Tap and Draft House. And for those ladies who are with us from the beginning you'll received a tshirt with our fab and groovy logo on it at future events!

The event on Friday night is just a fiver on the door for a cornucopia of beer and half of that goes to the founding of Pink Boots Society UK, which I will explain more about on the night.

So, independent women, I look forward to seeing you there!

BTW: Barley's Angels being women only doesn't mean we hate men, we just don't like sharing great beer with them! Just kidding, it's about creating a great environment for women to learn more about beer and take that information back to the pub to share or just enjoy for yourself!

More...