Ads not shown when logged in
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PG logo

It's funny you say that, I am on stronger medication starting today for it. Staring at the screen too long is what I'm blaming it on - Trying to improve the website and feedback forms/christmas menues/NYE menu/Valentine Menu/Programme for Cask Ale Week sorted. I've just booked our band for NYE next year

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Staring at a computer monitor too long trying to improve a site will make you go mad

Have to say your site is one of the best ones we see in our travels. In terms of Google you are top for your name (Kilverts) and one of the first sensible links under accomodation in Hay on Wye. The site itself is clear and easy to use, and has clearly displayed prices, which by God I wish everyone did, I hate sites that are scared to just give you the bottom line.

On the flip side one of the funnier sites we saw recently which also ties into our conversation over on the Home page thread about Flash sites is the Merlins Entertainment site which someone kindly added to the venue on PG. It has many highlights, although for the observant among you the reflections of the labels in the menu bar towards the right in the flash version is a special one.

Spritzer Swallower

Might just be me and but I clearly see the head of a Lion passant guardant, a frequently used charge in heraldry!!! The green 'rosette' could easily be its mane of hair!!

As in [sings] "Three Lions on a shirt!"

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

class, Youngie
    MILD:

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Excellent Youngie, a far more discerning interpretation. And beautiful illustrative proof.