Ads not shown when logged in
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Voucher Watch

We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar

Sorry to be a bore, but last chance to check - I hate to see stuff go to waste.

Default Brains

"We'll give you a glass of Prosecco, glass of wine, or pint of Brains Beer on Tuesday 23rd July to toast the new arrival absolutely free! Just print off your voucher or show it on your smart phone or tablet at the bar to redeem"
    http://brainsoffers.com/offers/limit...fers?id=137802
    "Do I know where hell is? hell is in hello"

Glass Half Full

Nicholsons pubs do quite a few free and reduced cost beer promos - mostly through vouchers you can get on their web site - you usually get a print out voucher to pass to a friend who can getthe pint / offer ifthey give them their e-mail address but most people just print the vouchers out for their own use

This Space For Hire

Pound a pint Nicholson's pubs c/o CAMRA

http://www.gbbf.org.uk/voucher.pdf

except in here - - don't ask me why
    Last edited by NickDavies; 24-08-2013 at 09:58.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDavies View Post
    Pound a pint Nicholson's pubs c/o CAMRA

http://www.gbbf.org.uk/voucher.pdf

except in here - - don't ask me why
    Probably something to do with the Scottish Government's anti-drink hysteria, CAMRA's Wetherspoon vouchers fall foul of the same shite (clause 11 on the back of the voucher)

Quote Originally Posted by arthurchappell View Post
    Nicholsons pubs do quite a few free and reduced cost beer promos - mostly through vouchers you can get on their web site - you usually get a print out voucher to pass to a friend who can getthe pint / offer ifthey give them their e-mail address but most people just print the vouchers out for their own use

I've got a voucher from London Drinker for a free pint of Chevallier Outlier Blonde Lager which I gather from Google is something to do with Aspalls Cider.

It's wasted on me as there is no way I'm going to start chasing round the pubs of this overpriced chain. However, I do have one earmarked and hope to try their house beer followed by the freebie (it would be rude just to have the freebie and then leave!).

It runs out at the end of September. You have to enter a name and an email address on the voucher, but I can't see anything stopping you setting up a load of email addresses and false names, picking up a huge pile of London Drinkers and embarking on a massive free Nicholson's crawl. Obviously I wouldn't condone this sort of thing as I assume it's a keg lager and I had my fill of that rubbish when I used to play darts!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldboots View Post
    Probably something to do with the Scottish Government's anti-drink hysteria, CAMRA's Wetherspoon vouchers fall foul of the same shite (clause 11 on the back of the voucher)
    Perhaps, but there nine Nicholsons pubs in Scotland, including six others in Edinburgh, so the question "why this one" remains...

We're not really 'ere! trainman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    I've got a voucher from London Drinker for a free pint of Chevallier Outlier Blonde Lager
    I've just seen the voucher in LD; it didn't really register before, because of the word 'lager', but it's hopped with Nelson Sauvin & Amarillo, so may be worth a go!

Quote Originally Posted by trainman View Post
    I've just seen the voucher in LD; it didn't really register before, because of the word 'lager', but it's hopped with Nelson Sauvin & Amarillo, so may be worth a go!
    It appears to be brewed by Sheps and distributed by Aspall the Suffolk cider people. It has to be better than the global abomination's products, although I wouldn't pay for it! I just hope the Nicholson's I have earmarked sells it.

Default Punch Taverns for Cask Ale Week

Punch Taverns for Cask Ale Week 27th September - 6th October

http://beertoday.co.uk/punch-cask-ale-week-0913/