Ads not shown when logged in
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is this a record? 5 viewing @ 1413

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RogerB View Post
    Hello strangers. I've brought my own bar stool.
    Hi Roger - the Dartford Dynamo - you will perhaps know me under a different name. Your contributions will be a big bonus to PG and i really hope you stick around!
    MILD:

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Hi RogerB,
    To hassle you before you get going I think you have already contributed a great deal to PG in the last couple of weeks? And are using a different nickname here (on the forum) to the one on the PG site, if that is correct did you want me to merge them?
    Yes - best to keep everything under one name - stick it all under RogerB since that will be familiar to most people who know me.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Yes - best to keep everything under one name - stick it all under RogerB since that will be familiar to most people who know me.
    Sorted (This bit is just because the forum thinks that the word sorted is too short to be a post )

Well my first mission will be to get rid of that Teetotal tag before anyone else I know sees it! Second mission will be to update and rewrite all my exisiting reviews and get them posted (I'm already up to the A's). Third mission will be to get through all the emoticons

Pussy Galore No 1 Oggwyn Trench's Avatar

Well my first mission will be to get rid of that Teetotal tag before anyone else I know sees it! Second mission will be to update and rewrite all my exisiting reviews and get them posted (I'm already up to the A's). Third mission will be to get through all the emoticons
    Yes being a Teetotal God is no good for your reputation

There's more people on here who know me than I originally thought. No point using all the old gags then.

Former Pubs Galore Coder

1 more post to get past the TT allegation and we shall never mention it again, although I suspect the new allegation may be almost as bad.

Can I once again say how appreciative I am of our recent contributors. We have for a long time had an amazing community of photographers and in the last few months it has been joined by reviewers, it continues to improve the site and has made it a fantastic ending to the year, may it continue into the new one.

Anyway better go and find some new emoticons to keep you busy with the third mission.

There's more people on here who know me than I originally thought. No point using all the old gags then.
    Hello and welcome RogerB. You will have previously known my name but without the "W"( dont ask why the "W", lifes to short) We will have to find a new source for our jokes seeing as we cannot crib yours any more.

Well I've never heard of you Roger, honest !!

It's a long way to God on here.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBCamra View Post
    Well I've never heard of you Roger, honest !!

It's a long way to God on here.
    Rochdale being top of the 4th Division has clearly made you delusional.

My, that spritzer sure tastes good. Where do I go from here?