We currently have a Twitter account with 329 followers which we barely use and a Facebook page with over 3000 Likes (followers) neither of which we are really taking advantage of.

Basically we can send messages on either Facebook or Twitter and our followers will see them, so it is a good way of reminding these people we are here and hopefully engaging their interest in our site.

For Twitter it would be nice if we could start sending random information out on a daily basis, so I have it in mind that you may have questions about the site you could ask and we could tweet the answer or indeed if you think there is a beer festival or some such that should be promoted we can do that. So if you can think of any promotions you would like us to run from Twitter do let us know.

Facebook is more interesting, the followers count is basically vanity and I am not sure many of those Facebook followers really know what they have done, I think when we send messages we will start losing some of those followers. We recently messaged about a local pub that was giving away free pints of Jaipur and lost about 20 fans. I am not too bothered by this though as it hopefully means the ones left are potentially interested, it does however mean I am less keen to spam this channel. I am thinking of maybe doing a weekly highlights newsletter promoting beer festivals and offers that pubs would like us to promote.

Also I am thinking of doing a weekly/monthly poll on the site for a bit of fun, so if you have any burning poll questions let us know.

So any good questions you can think of in general do let us know, or if you can think of problems/improvements on these ideas again let us know.