[QUOTE=AlanH;41807PuG has also now grown into a multi-interest pub site, eg. The historical interest in closed pubs. These old reviews and photos are amongst my favourite topics.

Different areas of the country have different needs (and problems). I was concerned by the comment that pubs with "no content" are deleted on request. This could mean large areas and towns are wiped off the pub map because no one has been there yet! Eg. Ammanford in Dyfed could lose 22 of it's 26 pubs. I believe these 'pub list' areas should be retained for someone to eventually get there to review them.[/QUOTE]

I agree a pub with photo & no review should remain, for reasons given above, plus picture worth a thousand words point, I try and get the surrounding area in if possible, thus if dwarfed bysurroundings as here .etc, or where you could while away some time jhttp://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/13620/just looking

Regarding shop photo etc where a pub once was for historical reasons I think should be included, I intend to post the Tesco that will replace my local, once it is built that is