Visit the Are You Tasting The Pith? site

Disgusted at being knocked off the top spot (hey, when you're #1, there's only one way to go), Pete Brown has asked me to preview the Wikio rankings for this month. I'm kidding, of course - I just emailed him and asked if I could present them for a change. Why doesn't someone else do it next time?

Aside from a little light jostling for position (although the re-appearance of Shut Up About Barclay Perkins and a new entry from The Good Stuff are welcome sights), I guess the obvious big news is that several wine blogs have reappeared in the top 20. Personally, I think this is a good thing - any traffic that goes between wine and beer writing and allows more exposure to each has to be positive.

Only one question remains - will Sid Boggle manage a re-entry next month with a tribute to the late Gerry Rafferty?

Wikio.co.uk - January Wine and Beer Ranking
1Brew Dog Blog (+1)2Pencil & Spoon (+1)3Pete Brown's Blog (-2)4Zythophile (+1)5Beer Reviews (+4)6Bibendum Wine (+16)7Woolpack Dave's beer and stuff blog (+6)8Tandleman's Beer Blog (-1)9Are You Tasting the Pith? (-1)10The Pub Curmudgeon (-4)11Called to the bar (+3)12I might have a glass of beer (+7)13Shut up about Barclay Perkins (+11)14Master Brewer at Adnams (+4)15The Good Stuff (+26)16Drinking Outside The Box (+45)17Sour Grapes (+11)18Thornbridge Brewers' Blog (-8)19Rabid About Beer (-7)20Travels With Beer (+6)Ranking made by Wikio.co.uk

More...