Ads not shown when logged in

Thread: More Sheffield corrections

Default More Sheffield corrections

The Sheaf Island, a new JD Wetherspoon on the site of the old Wards Brewery on Ecclesall Road has the wrong post code. It should be S11 8HW rather than S11 8TP (although Sheffield City Council quoted the latter in the planning application at http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/your-cit...e-sheaf-island, this post code applies to a different part of Ecclesall Road altogether). The street number is 201. I have corrected the map point.

I have been unable to find Berlins Bizarre Fun Bar on Eyre Street. It is possible that it was a bar/night club that was called Fuel before it closed down some time ago. This was under a multi-storey car park on Eyre Street. As there is no review or picture, I suggest that you delete the entry.

The Surrey, Surrey Street, Sheffield S1 2LG is the former name of the pub now known as The Graduate, which has its own entry. (There has been an error in the post code, which refers to a different part of Surrey Street: it should have been S1 2LH, which is the post code of the Graduate at 94 Surrey Street.) Please remove the duplicate Surrey entry.

The RSVP, on the corner of Division Street and Cambridge Street, is now a Yates's. (I have added a new photo showing the name change.) There is a Cask Marque plaque in the doorway. Can you please amend the entry accordingly.

Thanks
    Come On You Hatters!

Former Pubs Galore Coder

Hi sheffield hatter,

We have corrected the postcode of The Sheaf Island, according to Royal Mail though the number is 209. Deleted Berlins Bizarre Fun Bar and The Surrey. And we corrected the name of Yates's.

The Cask-Marque recognition is part of a feed we get off Cask-Marque and given we have to hound them to get the bl**dy thing isn't a priority.

Thanks for those.