Visit the Pete Brown's Beer Blog site

Ah, that's better!

Wikio.co.uk - December Beer and Wine Ranking
1Pete Brown's Blog (+3)2Brew Dog Blog (+1)3Pencil & Spoon (-1)4Boggle About Beer (-3)5Zythophile (=)6The Pub Curmudgeon (+2)7Tandleman's Beer Blog (-1)8Are You Tasting the Pith? (+3)9Beer Reviews (-2)10Thornbridge Brewers' Blog (+5)11The Wine Conversation (+7)12Rabid About Beer (+2)13Woolpack Dave's beer and stuff blog (-1)14Called to the bar (-5)15Spittoon (+4)16"It's just the beer talking" – Jeff Pickthall's Blog (+19)17The Beer Nut (-4)18Master Brewer at Adnams (-8)19I might have a glass of beer (+3)20Beer. Birra. Bier. (+1)Ranking made by Wikio.co.uk

Boggle's Sidebottom Crusade keeps him in the top five, and it really is quite a good blog aside from that. Nice chap too. Cooking Lager's Jonah-like aura continues to wreak its harm though. Since he defected from Team Avery to form Team Boggle, Zak has recovered and gone back up three places - mirroring precisely the fall suffered by Cookie's new cause. The blogosphere's reaction to Kelly Ryan's return home sees Thornbridge's blog rise five to break into the Top Ten. And Jeff Pickthall stages a stunning recovery based on a mere three posts, covering beer judging and busting a potent myth.

Full updated rankings will go live on Wikio on Sunday 5th December.

So, Christmas number one - does that make me the Cliff Richard or the X-Factor winner of the beer blogosphere? Well now you're here, why not watch my latest Vlog and draw your own conclusions. But please, if you're moved to comment on my weak chart-based analogy, remember it's the season of goodwill.

More...