Ads not shown when logged in
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Red Lions tonight on Channel 4

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    Visited Worcester centre yesterday afternoon and after the market shopping was done we went to what has become a regular pub for us. The city is normaly gridlocked between 4.30>6.30pm so me and the mrs sit it out. Its a Marstons pub and shows a different face according to the time of day.I like late afternoon the place has all sorts of visitors. Shoppers waiting for buses,Market traders , Office Workers from typists to lawyers and youngsters who are..well...just hanging out.
    The smell of Dope drifts in from the outside smoking area a favourite place for the day long drinkers who about this time of day totter off to where ever they go.There is a steady turnover of people and the only angst is from the barman who keeps telling the smokers to keep the door shut.
    By 8pm the DJ starts his stint and steadily increases the volume on his speakers. Gone are me and the mrs,the shoppers,lawyers and market traders. The pub now becomes a popular place in the student circuit, young people pass through in droves.
    Trouble ? I dont know ,for at this time of night I would visit a pub out in the suburbs where life moves at a slower pace.
    Hi Arkwrite,

I have been in most of the pubs in Worcester centre. Could I ak which one ??

I have had a good day today due to the Villa win against Chelsea. I have had a few pints up Brum and I am now sharing a bottle of Red with the Missus.

Life is not too bad at the moment !!

Cheers,

Del.

Hi Dellboy , I have sent you a P.M. refering to the pubs location. If I make it public Mr Arch may surprise me with a netball team or the Daganham Girl Pipers.

Regards....Arwkrite

Cheers Arwkrite

PM read and replied to.

I wish I could bump into a drunken netball team !!!

Cheers,

Del.

Official PG MILD tester Soup Dragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arwkrite View Post
    Hi Dellboy , I have sent you a P.M. refering to the pubs location. If I make it public Mr Arch may surprise me with a netball team or the Daganham Girl Pipers.

Regards....Arwkrite
    what me?....... Mr A, what happened to trust?

I watched the Villa win too, Del, class!
    MILD: